We offer help, care, and support to you during your abortion.
Contact us to set up care, either at home or at your clinic appointment. Our volunteers provide physical, emotional, spiritual, and informational support. All services are free of charge.
When contacting us for abortion support, please provide the following information:
- Your name, and how we can best contact you
- If it is safe for us to get in touch with you
- Time and place of your procedure
- Type of procedure
- When you will need support
- Any relevant details that you are comfortable sharing, for example:
- I’m not from Boston, so I’m unfamiliar with how to get around
- I have a two-day procedure, and I need support both days
- I would like to be supported by a person of color
- I am a trans person and want a trans/non-binary support person
- I have ability/language needs
This information will help us pair a volunteer with you who best meets your needs.